Friday, September 2, 2011

"STFU" Honors


It's already September, doggies and I guess we should feel honored to have our first almost-fall batch of you-know-what's talking that reckless stuff. LOL. Let's skip all the fluff and get right into it. Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose making music together? LOL!!!! Didn't these two learn anything from Kim Kardashian and Coco? Never trust those big butts and smiles. Next up, it's Lil Boosie, uh, I mean, Mama Boosie? Now I got my own issues with the justice system but the only doggy you should be upset with is this pup that's locked up. Not saying his guilty or innocent, just saying don't look for handouts. Then we have a double header when Wale has the nerve to bring up a three-year-old topic and then later has the nerve to put himself on Jay-Z's level? SMH. Finally, I decided to give a two-way tie to two doggies that remind us why they're from the Midwest, arguing over some make-believe form of expression. LOL.
1. Amber Rose
"We're working on some music for me, yeah," Amber Rose told Billboard.com on collaborating with Wiz Khalifa. "It's going to be mysterious," Wiz added. "It's going to be very mysterious," Amber Rose said. "You may not even know it's me. We might just throw it out there, might give it out and see what's up." Aside from working on Amber Rose's musical debut, Wiz is working on new music himself. "I'm also working on another album and stuff like that. Just chilling out, having fun, I just got done with touring."
2. Mama Boosie
lil-boosie-jail-2011-05-09-300x300.jpgHandcuffs
"He's always locked down," Hatch explained in an interview. "For example, a three-way call - he's locked down for that. And most inmates make three-way calls. He's locked down for another inmate taking a picture of him - [the inmate] sent it to his girlfriend and the girlfriend put it on the Internet. Whether or not the other inmate was punished, I don't know. But because of these two incidents Torrance has been locked down since June. From June until December. No telephone calls, no contact, no store. He's locked up in the cell for 23 hours. The only time he comes out is one-hour a day...Not one rapper [has reached out] -- The only person I have spoken with is Young Jeezy. I heard from him but he hasn't done anything as of yet. But the rest of them, you hear from them, but when you call them, they know my number so they don't respond. My child was not like that. He gave to everybody."
3. Wale
Wale & Rick RossHappy Birthday Rick Ross
"That dude is a genius," Wale said, referring to Ross. "I don't care what anybody say. That's my brother. He's a genius. I've seen him work from the business side, I've seen him work on the street side. People don't know Ross, man. They think, 'Oh, C.O.' I know C.O.s, dog. The dude's gettin' the money doing that other thing. I know that! We come from that. I'm not by any means a trap dude, but I know that. My best friend doin' six, got six left to do."
4. Wale
WaleJay-Z
"None of us have been able to create a critically-acclaimed album so to speak," Wale said in an interview. "That was my goal to try to do that. I ain't really into selling because I'm doing pretty good. I got records on the radio for the first time in my career. I'm just trying to make a classic album, something that you can put up there with [Jay-Z's 1996 debut] Reasonable Doubt and all the stuff that's blasphemous to compare your work to now. Why can't I say my album is just as good as Reasonable Doubt or I'm trying to beat Reasonable Doubt? That sh*t is blasphemous to say."
5. Kid Cudi & Machine Gun Kelly
Kid CudiMachine Gun Kelly (Concept)
"There's only one original Rager, and thats me. I started this 'rage' sh*," he wrote August 26th. "The lifestyle, the term, the whole new meaning and definition of the word. Understand and be clear, IAM THE RAGER, IAM FOREVER. When you hear ANYONE talking bout 'rage' or 'raging', know where that sh*t originated. Guess ima have to do some trademarkin'. ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES. WE LIVE THIS SH*T!"
Shortly after the post also simultaneously posted on Cudi's Twitter (@WizardCud), Cleveland newcomer Machine Gun Kelly responded with an angry tweet, calling Cudi "jealous", most likely for his quick rise. "If i was you, i'd hate me too...you jealous muf*cka. 216 what up. EST what up. lace the f*** up," wrote Kelly (@MachineGunKelly). "Headed to the show, hereeeeee we go AZ lemme see what kind of #powerRAGERS yall are working with."
***Doggies, what can I say about the weekend that y'all don't already know? LOL! It's Labor Day Weekend which means it doesn't matter what city you're in, TURN ON YOUR RADIO and listen to those holiday mixes. I take it back to the 1990's with my TDK tapes and still record some of the jams they play out here. Respect to Power 105.1, but if y'all are out in NYC, y'all doggies better have it on Hot 97. Word to Biggie. Aight doggies, school is either in session or a few days away from being in session, so let the weekend burn slow! LOL! See y'all on that X-Box Live! --BB***

No comments:

Post a Comment