Friday, September 2, 2011

Doggy of the Week: Game

Doggy of the Week: Game Doggies, give Game some credit. He is back up in here for the second straight week. But much like what'll happen next week with that Carter IV going up against R.E.D., don't expect a three-peat. LOL. Until then, where do we start? How about Game having a number one album? How about Game trash-talking at Jay-Z and Kanye West? LOL. Not enough? Then give doggy that "Doggy" love for him squashing that Lil B dispute but still naming a wackest rapper ever. LOL. Nah? Then it doesn't get better than Game once again extending his hand to 5-0 Cent? SMH. Last but not least, how about giving Game props for throwing even more shots at Jay-Z but at least making a relevant point. Whether you agree with one or none, respect Game as that "Doggy of the Week" for a second time in two weeks.
1. I Got That Number One Spot, Doggies
Behind the Scenes of Game R.E.D Album from Taydoe Kidd on Vimeo.
Leading the pack this week is Game's R.E.D. Album which debuted at No. 1. According to Nielsen SoundScan, the West Coast rapper's latest solo offering has sold 97,900 records in its opening week.
^ Y'all can hate if you want. R.E.D. Album is hot. Now I'm not gonna lie, it's not best album of the year, like Game said it would be, but it's something that you can get down with. And whether he sold 100 copies or almost 100,000 records, doggy got No. 1. To be able to say you got 3-4 No. 1 albums? That's hot. No shame in that.
2. I Dusted Off The Throne Doggies
game-the-red-album-2011-08-09-300x300.jpgwatch-the-throne-2011-07-04-300x300.jpg
"4 #1 rap albums !!! Seems like just yesterday I wanted to be a rapper now 4 albums later...... We here. D*mn, life krazy sometimes"
"Watch The Throne Is Wack is trending WORLDWIDE ? THAT'S HOW YALL FEEL !?!?!"
^ LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that's saying something. I'm not gonna lie, Game is a bit ahead of himself. For all of y'all that actually look at the numbers, doggy sold 97K in his first week and Jay/Kanye sold 95K....in its first...THREE WEEKS!!!! LOL. But even Jay would tell y'all, "We got now and don't care who got next." Game outsold Jay. Ouch.
3. Remember That Roc Doggy, Yeah, Him
GameMemphis Bleek
"@LILBTHEBASEDGOD go cop dat @thegame RED - Lil B - Based god is a stand up mothaf*cka 4 dat. Just 4 dat, Memphis Bleek da wackest rapper now," he tweeted August 26th.
^ SMH. That's funny, doggies. I might have to agree with him there too. LOL. Just playing, Bleek. Call doggy bi-polar but I get down with him taking Lil B off that "Wackest" title. It just didn't feel genuine. I'm not trying to vouch for B but at the same time, doggy hasn't been around long enough to get that type of title. That's a good look for Game.
4. I'm 50-50 W/ That Doggy


"Nah, [he's not on the R.E.D. Album] but I recorded a couple of songs and I had him in mind," Game said in an interview with hip-hop personality Tourre. "It's nothing but love with him. I might shoot a shot or crack a joke here or there, but that was then."
^ This doggy really said, "that was then." LOL!!!!! Nah, no "STFU" Honors here. Y'all need to read that out loud without laughing. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. That Doggy Don't Want It W/ Me
game-2011-07-23-300x300.jpgJay-Z
"I don't think Jay wants that. Jay is too reserved and too iconic in his career to battle me. I'm reckless and I'm psycho on the mic, so I can say anything. There are only certain things he can really say, you know what I'm saying?"
^ All jokes out the door, doggies. that's a good point. I think Steve Stoute brought that point up as well. It's funny Jaz-O can't get the message through his head. Jay is too big and too iconic to be thinking about these doggies. I know Game trash talks and says what he wants, but he is at least admiting something here. Think about it doggies. The most Jay's gone at Game is that Blueprint III line. That's IT. Game gets props for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment