Friday, September 2, 2011

Mrs. Butterworth: Bubbles

Mrs. Butterworth: Bubbles

Doggies, doggies, doggies. I normally have a routine when it comes to my Mrs. Butterworth selections but I will not lie to y'all, this week's was handpicked by one of the SOHH doggies and I co-signed it right on the dotted line. LOL. Sometimes you have to give another doggy a chance to bring something fresh to your eyes to expand a horizon. And if there was ever a Mrs. Butterworth that I'm glad I got put up on, it's the delicous Bubbles. Now the name is a little bit Power Puff Girls-ish but I can let it slide for the bubble that I'm looking at right here. Kick back and don't let this pop off your screens, doggies!

BubblesBubbles

BubblesBubbles

BubblesBubbles

^ SMH. Wow, doggy. That's something else. But(t) even better is how she acts in person. Don't get too overwhelmed, we got some booty shaking in here, too. LOL. But take a few minutes and let Bubbles put y'all up on her.





No comments:

Post a Comment