Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Jacking My Style: 10 Celebrities Accused Of Swagga Jackin'



Lil Mama/ Nicki Minaj

While Nicki has been accused of jacking someone else style, it's beyond obvious to see where Lil Mama got hers from.
But don't tell Lil Mama she's swag jacking, in a recent interview with Vibe Magazine, she said that she was flattered that NICKI was swag jacking her.
"But my cut is blunt and futuristic and Nicki Minaj started wearing that bob on her head after she came to my show, so at the end of the day I know what I do and I know what I possess and I know who I am. I'm a trendsetter."
"The biggest form of flattery is imitation so I'm flattered. I understand the universal law. I'm not confused, I don't feel like a follower. I started so many things that new artists are doing now anyway –my style, the way I'm aggressive on a track, the way I come through, the way my beat bangs."


 

Soulja Boy/ Lil B

When Soulja Boy was tired of his right hand man "Arab" embarrassing himself, he was intrigued by the Berkeley controversial rapper Lil B.
Impressed by the Basedgod's fan base, style, and cooking dance, a declining Soulja Boy worked with Lil B on multiple projects.
However, is this what Soulja has resorted to?



Ja Rule/DMX

Ja Rule and DMX share a lot in common.
Both are in jail, both had beautiful R&B chicks to feature (Aaliyah & Ashanti), and both have the low raspy voice that was undeniable in the 90's and early 00's.
While many think Ja Rule is just a DMX who sings, we are still in debate of this swag jacking.
Gaga/Madonna
You don't have to be a Rocket Scientist to see this one...

Katy Perry /Zooey Deschanel

Annoyed with the comparisons, actress/singer Zooey Deschanel told MTV,
"It's a little bit annoying, to be totally blunt. The only similarity that we have is that we look a little bit alike," she laughed. "I have met her before. She seems like a nice person. I'm happy that she's famous enough now that she's not going out and being mistaken for me."
Obie Trice/ Red Cafe

It's a weird one but if you really listen, they both actually do sound just a like.
Keyshia Cole/ Mary J

What's that?  Another girl from the hood who can sing her ass off and can't dance worth of lick?
Although I love both of these women, it's pretty obvious that they are barking up the same tree
Nicki Minaj/Lil Kim

Y'all can have at out it with this one....
Although we all know the story of these identical big boobed, big assed, big wigged female emcees, it is still debated whether Nicki jocked Kim's style or not.
While the beef has gotten to a ridiculous paypal selling embarrassment, do you think Kim has a right to be mad?
Acehood/Lil Wayne

Until I see birth certificates, I'm not ruling out that these two are the same aliens people.
Although Wayne has changed his style significantly within the past couple of years, every Ace Hood song sounds like it could also be a Weezy song as well.
"Same old sh*t..just a different dude."
Trey Songz/ R. Kelly

"People say, 'Well, I hear a lot of R. Kelly in your music.' So what?"
"R. Kelly took Aaron Hall's whole style. Two albums straight. ... You can say what you want about me."
Smh....






No comments:

Post a Comment