Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Freddie Gibbs Talks Big Sean & Wale, Calls Their Music "Buttf*ck Rap"

 
Freddie Gibbs Talks Big Sean, Wale, Drake
Indiana rapper Freddie Gibbs was back to being an opinionated emcee in a recent interview with Complex Magazine.
Gibbs, who in the past has been critical of rappers like Lil B and Rick Ross, dished out his current opinions on rappers Lil Wayne, Drake, Big Sean and Wale in his latest interview.
"Lil Wayne makes good music, he's one of the best rappers. You can't take that sh*t from him," Gibbs said to Complex.
"He's like a n*gga in basketball. You can play basketball, but off the court the n*gga probably snort cocaine or is gay or some sh*t like that. I ain't knocking your game on the court. Your off-the-court sh*t, it is what it is."
The CTE signee didn't stop there, as he continued speaking about today's popular rappers.
"I don't think motherf*ckers got their own identity and purpose. And nobody got no integrity," Gibbs said.
"N*ggas be rapping like other n*ggas, I don't understand that sh*t. Sometimes it's hard for me to tell the difference between Drake and Big Sean, so I be like, “Is this a Drake song or a Big Sean song?” I don't know man, I don't be f*cking with sh*t like that."
"These n*ggas don't know what they want to be."
"If it was the most popping sh*t to be the most gangsta nigga—like it was back in the day—I guarantee them niggas would be on some hard sh*t."
"I guarantee they'd be twisting their fingers up."
"They already be trying to do it! It'll be the element of niggas they be around and then they get on that brolic sh*t."
"Drake be throwing gang signs and sh*t, I be seeing whatever the f*ck he's throwing up. I don't know. He go to the wrong place and he'll be f*cked up."
After dishing out his criticism of Drake, Gangsta Gibbs' strongest comments went at Wale and Big Sean.
"I don't listen to Wale. Pill's solid. I don't know Meek Mill too much, but I definitely don't listen to Wale's sh*t," Gibbs said while discussing Ross' Maybach Music artists.
"See, you can't even f*cking pinpoint it. You can't even put these n*ggas in a box and label it."
"All of these n*ggas. Big Sean, Wale. You just said “Big Sean is like a Wale kind of guy.” What is that? F*cking weirdos, right?""
"That's some buttf*ck rap," Gibbs said of Lil B, before going back in on Wale and Big Sean.
"I'm saying, you can't even put these n*ggas [like Wale and Big Sean] in a category. You don't know what the f*ck they are. I'm a gangsta rapper."
"That sh*t is just like if you had a box in here of sh*t you didn't want, it was just miscellaneous sh*t, that's where you'd throw them n*ggas. It's a box of lost and found sh*t."

No comments:

Post a Comment