Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Eminem Names Sway New Shade 45 Host

Starting in July, Sway Calloway of MTV will be joining the Shade 45 family to host a brand new morning show called, “Sway in the Morning”. The show will air Monday through Friday at 8 AM– 12 PM EST. Says Eminem:
“I got my start on radio with Sway and so it only makes sense for things to come full-circle and have him join the family at Shade 45. I’m looking forward to the honor of Sway making mornings better on Shade 45 on Sirius XM for a long time to come.”
Sway adds his two cents.
“I’m constantly striving to be a part of winning teams and movements and Shade 45 on Sirius XM embodies this spirit,” he said in the same release. “We plan to tap into hip-hop and pop culture, global and domestic news and classic and groundbreaking new music. This is truly a labor of passion for me with two of the best at what they do, Eminem and Paul Rosenberg. We plan to make more history!”

No comments:

Post a Comment