Saturday, July 2, 2011

Nicki Minaj Addresses Amber Rose's Leaked Nude Pics

Young Money star Nicki Minaj has come to the defense of video vixen Amber Rose days after the model was accused of sending leaked nude photos to her boyfriend.
Downplaying the rumor, Minaj struck back at media reporting the gossip as fact.
"Ppl rlly believed it? WOW > RT @DaRealAmberRose: It shld b illegal 2write fake stories about ppl the media never wants to see any1 happy.," she tweeted June 30th.
"I don't address dumb sh*t. I always assume intelligent ppl understand these "stories" are 4 entertainment purposes only. But clearly... -_-"
"But KARMA is a b*tch. Every lie u print will come back to you & your children in one way or the other. Trust that. ;) #itsPinkFridayHoe" (Nicki Minaj's Twitter)
Speculation on who the photos were intended for hit the Internet on Tuesday (June 28).
According to our insider, Amber Rose had an INAPPROPRIATE relationship with Nicki Minaj's boyfriend Safaree . . . and that she sent him NEKKID PICS of herself . . . giving her cooch the DUECES!!! The insider tells MediaTakeOut.com, "At Nickis birthday in Vegas on [December 9th] weekend, Nicki caught her boyfriend Safaree in Amber's room . .. she knew something was going on." And there's more, "Later to find out by going into Safaree's phone, [Nicki learned] that Amber was sending Safaree naked pictures of herself via bbm." (Media Take Out)
Following the rumors, Rose hit up Twitter to clear the air.
"These blogs do nothing but try to ruin ppls lives I DID NOT send pics to anyones boyfriend pls stop with the lies. Its so ridiculous. smh," she tweeted June 28th.
"Yall been doing this to me for 3 years now it shld be illegal to write fake stories about ppl the media never wants to see anyone happy." (Amber Rose's Twitter)
Two days later, the video vixen said the images were over two years old.
"I was gonna wait until my radio show to address this but I want to say this now. I trusted someone that worked 4 me & allowed them to use my laptop a million times, I caught this person sending my pics to themselves and I fired this person immediatelyWiz [Khalifa] & I & both of our families have known about this for 2 months now. We tried to prepare ourselves for this day. Those pictures r 2 1/2 years old just sitting in my computer. I'm really hurt & embarr#!@%*#ed because I have so many young girls that look up to me. I would never put those pics out of myself." (TMI)
Check out some recent Amber Rose footage below:

No comments:

Post a Comment