Saturday, July 2, 2011

Gucci Is Free - Not Boosie!

SORRY, BOOSIE! GUCCI IS FREE!

Man, you know how rumors are. One person hears the mess slightly wrong and by the time it gets over here, its messed up. I do believe it is Gucci Mane that is out now. Not Boosie! Sorry, Boosie! This is why Waka was talking about it in the first place.

LIL BOOSIE GETS OUT OF JAIL?



YOOOOOOOO! This is a crazy! But I am hearing Lil Boosie is out of jail or is about to be out NOW!!!! I have sources screaming at me to put this up, because they are swearing to me this is the most insane thing happening right now. Honestly, I don't know the details, but somehow, some way, Boosie is out of jail. The wild thing is right now or yesterday, he was in the bing for a third-offense marijuana possession charge and first-degree murder charges. Not to mention, he allegedly threatened a DA! How could he get back on the streets? 50 Cent? The ghost of Johnny Cochran? I don't know! Somehow or another Waka Flocka is tied into this whole thinking. Lets see how this pans out.

UPDATE: I heard he gets out at midnight, July 2.
More as I get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment