Tuesday, June 14, 2011

REAL Customised High Heels BY atom1746com

FOR MORE OF HIS COLLECTION 

http://atom1746.com/blog/

I’ve worked in the corporate world for a number of years now, and one thing that I quickly noticed is that the male-to-female ratio in this industry seems to be greatly balanced toward the female of our species. Not that there is anything wrong with that, just an observation. Anyway, one hazard of being a dude among so many chicks is that you often become involved in unusual conversations about very girly things, handbags, accessories, haircuts, makeup and shoes. etc. It didn’t take me long to realise that girls love shoes, it doesn’t matter how many pairs of shoes a girl has, she still wants more! So I figured that I should exploit this weakness. Selling art can be tricky at the best of times, so I thought I’d just transfer my images over to some high heels and see how things go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment