Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Max B Selling Verses For $500 From Prison [Video]

Max B Selling $500 Verses For From Behind Bars
Harlem rapper Max B may have been sentenced to 75 years in prison, but he isn't letting that stop is hustle.
The Dipset affiliate recently announced that next week he's selling verses from prison.
In a Youtube view of a recorded phone conversation, the incarcerated rapper stated that he will be selling three verses for $500.
“I'm doing the three-verse special, 500 cash, I'm only doing this shit for a week, so if y'all tryna holla, y'all want to get in the game ‘cause y'all want the wave up,” he said.
“I'm working, I'm writing and I'm waving it up, man. Only full week special, for a short time only. Three verses, five cash.”
Max B has been serving his 75-year prison sentence on charges of robbery and murder since 2009.
The 3-verses for $500 video advertisement is posted below:

No comments:

Post a Comment