Saturday, May 21, 2011

Woman Claims Michael Jackson Gave Her An STD So She’s Suing For Millions!



A woman is suing the estate of Michael Jackson for $10 million for something that supposedly happened back in 1979! According to the woman, she began a sexual relationship with Michael and contracted herpes and it ruined her life. Because the statue of limitations on the case is over, the woman has filed not one but two creditor’s claims against the estate for the incident. Read more about the woman

Shellie Smith claims, “In 1979, I started having sexual relations with the decedent. Shortly thereafter, I began to get blisters on my legs, face and lips. He was my only partner.”
Smith continues, “At this time, I am unable to have a full and vibrant life due to the complications of this disease.”
But she also filed a second claim with different facts, stating she began having sex with Michael in 1977 and was diagnosed with herpes simplex. In this claim, Smith says, “[Michael] knew I was getting blisters on my body, however, he continued to have sex with me.”
Smith is asking the Estate for $10 million.
TMZ

No comments:

Post a Comment