Thursday, November 3, 2011

A$AP Rocky & Machine Gun Kelly Burn Gay Card, "I Used To Be An Ignorant, Homophobic Cat"


Rap newcomers A$AP Rocky and Machine Gun Kelly have offered their take on attracting a gay fanbase and why no one should be judged solely due to their sexual preferences.
Admitting he used to be anti-gay, A$AP said he has matured for the better.
"I'm respected by all the respected fashion blogs," he says. "It's all about diversity. I don't give a f*ck if you white, black, brown or yellow. I really just want to keep the peace. I really love people for who they are. I'm not gay or anything like that, but even gay people--they can be fans too. All the designer stuff I wear is made by gay people. I used to be an ignorant, homophobic cat. I didn't know any better...I was young. Now that I'm knowledgeable about life all this sh*t has made me a better person. I feel like the world can be a better place if we learn how to accept each other for who we are." (VIBE)
Machine Gun Kelly shared his views on gay culture through Twitter.
"I have gay friends. No one should be judged by that. Everyone should just lace up RT @irRAEsistible @machinegunkelly views on homosexuality?," he tweeted November 2nd. (Machine Gun Kelly's Twitter)
West Coast rapper Game recently opened up about his opinion on the gay community.
"I think there are several rappers that are in the closet and gay, and see those are the type of gay people that -- the only type of gay people that I have a problem with," Game said in an interview. "I don't have a problem with gay people. Like, Beyonce should've said, 'Who run the world? Gays,' because they're everywhere and rightfully so. Do you. It's a free country. Be gay, you can do that. Game don't have a problem with gay people....Game has a problem with people that are pretending not to be gay and are gay because the number one issue with that is that you could be fooling somebody and you could give them AIDS and they can die and so that in the closet sh*t is real scary. So, we've got to get into the real seriousness of it and it's just not fair to other people -- If you gay, just say you gay. Be gay and be proud." (Hot 107.9)
Wu-Tang Clan's Raekwon also previously weighed in on the gay community.
"My mouth is too small to suck a d*ck," Raekwon added. "How the f*ck do you convert over to do some sh*t like that? How do motherf*ckers get into that sh*t? The males? The females, they gonna do what they do. I ain't gonna front, I can't stand f*cking h*mos. That sh*t is just f*cking disgusting. They can never holla at me. Get the f*ck away from me, immediately." (Shade 45)




No comments:

Post a Comment