Thursday, July 14, 2011

New Music: Bow Wow “You Drinking Too Much”

“If XXL don’t give me the cover, I’m blowing up they offices.”
Nope, this ain’t the liquor talking. Bow Wow gets personal and pours out the first serving from his upcoming mixtape, Greenlight 4. Listen responsibly.

Bow Wow speaks his mind on the boastful “You Drinking Too Much,” the first offering from Greenlight 4, the fourth installment in his Greenlight mixtape series hosted by DJ Ill Will and DJ Rockstar.
“Baby moms get paid every first, I know I can’t be late/ I’m still in love with Angela [Simmons],” raps the new father, while taking the rookies to school. “I know that I’m the best, this ain’t the liquor talking/ He’s the only competition and that ni**a from New Orleans/ I hate these new ni**as.”
The 24-year-old rapper will serve up “Eat the Cake” featuring Lil Wayne and DJ Khaled as the first single from his Cash Money debut Underrated, coming November 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment