Saturday, April 23, 2011

Say Word: Dr.Dre & Snoop Dogg To Reunite For Memorial Day Weekend Concert In Miami?




i’m not even going to front, the shit has me pretty damn excited. I just received word from a “little birdie” that these two are in the works of planning a massive event during Memorial Day Weekend down in Miami, Florida.
Why? I’m not sure. But my source informed me that the logistics to the show are pretty much wrapped up and will be set in stone pretty soon. Again, I’m just as shocked as you are. I wish I had more information for you guys, but as of right now I don’t.
Could this concert breed a joint project between the two? Will Snoop get his wishes for an album produced entirely by Dr. Dre? Only time will tell. Spill your thoughts about this event in the comments section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment