Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Rick Ross’ Ex, Elise Neal, Blames Handlers For Health Problems Ross’ Ex: “I Saw This Coming”



After Rick Ross’ recent medical emergency, many are wondering if the Bawse has long term health issues.

According to the rapper’s former girlfriend however, the biggest detriment to the rapper’s well-being is his label and closest advisors.

Actress Elise Neal who dated The Bawe earlier this year told RumorFix.com,

“I hate to say this, but I saw that coming.I think [his record label] pushing him too hard.”

“I know he’s very career driven, but I don’t think they take enough time to care about what they’re doing to his body,” she added. “

They don’t think about him or his health, pushing him to do all theses videos, pushing tours and shows. He is not 20 years old anymore – not one seems to care about him really or overall his health.”



Neal doesn’t believe Ross’ health issues should fall squarely on the rapper for some reason, deflecting responsibility on others around him.

“If you have a medical emergency…if you have people who are closest around you saying ‘You’ve alright – you’re going to be more apt to say, ‘I’m alright,’” she said.

Is this solely on Ross?

Or does Neal have a point?

No comments:

Post a Comment