Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Rick Ross Tells Fellas To Fall Back, "Real N*ggas Don't Send D*ck Flicks"

Miami rapper Rick Ross opens up about his romantic life and why men should avoid sending graphic cell phone photos of their private areas in the new issue of GQ Magazine.
Based on an excerpt from the October issue, Ricky Rozay reveals his current martial status.
I asked if he had a girlfriend. "I'm single," he said. "I'm enjoying life. Being a boss. Like all true bosses, one day you gotta give it up." He likes to visit the Louis Vuitton store at the Lenox mall when he is in town and has some downtime, and this afternoon, as we drove there, the topic of former congressman Anthony Weiner came up. Ross had never heard of him. He became curious as he learned the story. Some passages from a leaked Facebook chat were quoted. "How the f*ck that sh*t get out?" he wanted to know. He was told that Weiner tweeted a picture of his d*ck to someone. "Chicks send me pictures," Ross said. "And I appreciate it! I love all of them. But I don't do that shit. I'm the Boss." He shook his head, his expression hidden behind his candy-apple-red-framed aviator sunglasses. "Real n*ggas don't send d*ck flicks." (GQ Magazine)
Last January, The LOX's Sheek Louch sent out a warning to men and women about the dangers of intimate exposure on camera.
"['Picture Phone Foreplay'], that's for the chicks that's sending me them pictures," Sheek said in an interview. "Word. That's for them. They go hard on that camera phone...Nah, I'm not with it. Especially right now with how sh*t is, you send it to her and she puts it on all these sites and all that sh*t. I don't think that's cool. I don't do that. Keep your sh*t to yourself until you're with that girl. That's it. Sextapes and all that sh*t is not healthy right now!" (Hip Hop Game)
In October, Sheek's former Bad Boy Records boss Diddy admitted to engaging in "sexting" with women.
"And I plan on being the first black owner of an NFL football team," Diddy said in an interview with television veteran host David Letterman. "I wanted to put it out there to you guys...I'm a sex-texter myself. What is that, sex-texting? Even though Brett Favre is one of the best quarterbacks of this time, he's allowed to send a picture of his penis -- on these new BlackBerries, there's a certain angle [that] gives you an increase in size and width that after you take the picture, you cannot help but send it to a loved one..." ("The David Letterman Show")
Grammy-winning rapper Kanye West was caught with his pants on the ground after his nude self-captured photos leaked online a year ago.
The website MediaTakeOut.com posted the image Friday, after weeks of rumors that claimed naked shots of West were making the rounds. In the picture, which the site claims they received Friday morning, West is shown sitting on what appears to be a couch or chair, shirtless and wearing sunglasses and a chain necklace. The bottom half of the uncensored photo, posted as a separate image, reveals West wearing black boxer-briefs with his member exposed. (New York Daily News)

No comments:

Post a Comment