Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Aziz Ansari On “Otis” Video Cameo


Not only does Aziz Ansari have a new movie in theaters, but he also made a cameo in The Throne’s new video. He spoke with Hov’s site about his appearance in the clip.
Life+Times: Your new movie is in theaters and you make a cameo appearance in a JAY Z/Kanye video, are you having your best summer ever?
Aziz Ansari
: It’s been pretty good. I also had a really tasty donut for breakfast. Things are going my way.

L+T: There’s a part in the “Otis” video where you seem to be pantomiming Ye’s lyrics as he stands on top of that Maybach, did Spike tell you to do that or were you just in the moment?
AA
: Spike just told me to be their hypeman and do whatever I felt like doing, so that was in the moment.

L+T: Did you receive a custom Watch The Throne commemorative watch?
AA
: Nah, that was just for the producers. I got a Watch the Throne commemorative beer cozy made for myself though.

No comments:

Post a Comment