Saturday, July 9, 2011

Lil B's Epic Fail? Jesus Laughs Last?

LIL B SELLS 1,700 UNITS



Now, I see why Lil B gave away his album on Twitter. It wasn't some weirdo gesture of music industry rebellion. Dude was actually putting together some sort of excuse for why his album was flopping! We didn't know it was flopping, but we certainly can track sales these days. When all the dust and HYPE settled, Lil B moved 1,700 units. Now, I say this because dude supposedly has millions of fans and is the darling of the media. AHH didn't even interview him, he was so busy promoting "I'm Gay," his new "happy" album. All that and he only sells 1,700. Jesus won.

By the way, I'm not hating. I'm just saying. This is a candidate for Epic Fail of the Day.

This is what started it all off for me knowing who Lil B was:

No comments:

Post a Comment