Monday, July 11, 2011

Jay Electronica Says Album’s Done



It might be hard to believe, but earlier today Jay Elect turned to this Twitter account reveal that his debut album is completed. In fact, some of his peers have already heard the project. Can we get next?
Sometimes im Jay Electronica. sometimes im Jay Electronigga. i wanna let yall hear this one record from Act II: Patents Of Nobility (the turn) called “Road To Perdition” feat. Mr. Carter so bad.
Album soon come. Ask Bun B, he heard the album in its entirety. a thouand kisses to all of those who have supported me since Act I: Eternal Sunshine (the pledge). I am grateful for your patience. I will not let any of you down. I promise. I will not let any of you down. I promise.
Jay Z, Bun B, Jeymes Samuel, Tony Tagoe, Erykah Badu. These are the only ppl that have heard the album in its entirety.

No comments:

Post a Comment