Monday, July 18, 2011

Fat Joe Supports “Big Pun Back”


Although Liza Rios and Cuban Link weren’t too fond of Joell Ortiz’s “Big Pun Back”, Fat Joe supports it 100%. In an interview with XXL, Joey Crack praises Joell Ortiz for his ode to Punisher.
“I thought it was incredible. I thought it was great. I never seen a guy in my fucking life get backlash for fucking biggin’ up somebody.”
Crack also chastises Pun’s former associates.
“See, what happened is Big Pun was surrounded by an enormous amounts of idiots. And, sad to say, as big of a genius he was, and beautiful as he was, and I’m not just saying that ’cause he dead, ’cause he was the most loyal, beautiful person… He’s my brother. I worship him to death… But, it’s unfortunate he was surrounded by a bunch of fucking idiots. Nincompoops. You got a younger Spanish dude who’s hot in the streets and he wants to honor Big Pun and you throw slander at him and you disrespect him for fucking only honoring Pun? How do expect anybody else to honor Big Pun?! Or talk about him in a good way?!”

No comments:

Post a Comment