Sunday, July 3, 2011

50 Cent On Amber Rose's Graphic Pics, "You Gotta Have Intention To Have A Picture Taken W/ Your Fingers In..." [Audio]

G-Unit's 50 Cent has become the latest celebrity to weigh in on model Amber Rose's leaked graphic nude photos and said the images provide more press than damage.
50 also considered Rose's ultimate motive behind the graphic photos.
"At least it didn't look bad," 50 told DJ Whoo Kid when asked for his reaction to Rose's leaked photos. "It looked good. Let me tell you something. Things like that don't hurt, that's promotion. That's publicity. You got to look at who a person was. [If it was] someone who came in that was completely, let's say, conservative, that would be a damaging blow...That was a camera that took those photos, that ain't no camera phone. You gotta know, you gotta have intention to have a picture taken with your fingers in your p*ssy. That may be interesting for you because you've been watching her -- because you saw her with Kanye [West]. [The other celebrity leaks,] those are telephone pictures. Look, if you have your picture taken of you when you're not aware of it, that's one thing. If you're taking a picture randomly, it's spontaneous, [it's] a camera picture. Her shoes change in the picture. It's different shoes. That means you're conscious, got up, changed the shoes and did it with a camera. You thought about it. So maybe she's taking the pictures for her significant other, maybe it's Wiz Khalifa's joint." (Shade 45)
The photos also caught the attention of R&B singer Chris Brown earlier in the week.
"Just saw the amber rose pics! OMG!!!!!! Looks great..," he tweeted June 28th. (Chris Brown's Twitter)
Newly signed Chicago Bulls player Rasual Butler co-signed the leaked images a few days ago.
"So what do u guys think of the Amber Rose pictures? I think or all I will say is on woooooooowwwww!," he tweeted 28th. (Rasual Butler's Twitter)
Following the leak, Rose released a statement addressing the situation.
"I was gonna wait until my radio show to address this but I want to say this now. I trusted someone that worked 4 me & allowed them to use my laptop a million times, I caught this person sending my pics to themselves and I fired this person immediatelyWiz [Khalifa] & I & both of our families have known about this for 2 months now. We tried to prepare ourselves for this day. Those pictures r 2 1/2 years old just sitting in mycomputer. I'm really hurt & embarr#!@%*#ed because I have so many young girls that look up to me. I would never put those pics out of myself." (TMI)
Check out 50 Cent's interview below:

No comments:

Post a Comment