Thursday, June 23, 2011

SUPERHEAD SAYS SHE'S NOT A LIAR!



Yoooooooo! A few weeks ago Superhead said that she was lying about her book, but she's recanted to my gal Necole Bitchie. Peep what she said to Necole Bitchie.com:


You recently released a video admitting that your book was a lie

I never said that and the fact that people would hear that proves to me, further, that there is a particular portion of the population that’s dumb as f*ck. It even said it on the screen, “The vixen does not exist.” The words are there, I don’t know how else am I suppose to do it, but that’s not what I said.
That statement pertains to the persona and I think it’s important, now that this is my last book, for people to start to differentiate between the persona and the person. Because this is my last book, I don’t feel the need to put on anymore because I don’t have to sell anything anymore. I don’t f*cking have to. A lot of what people saw in the last five, six years was planted. Even the gossip, it was all on purpose and I want people to know that. All of these things were on purpose and nothing was an accident. That was the vixen having to sell a brand and this is the end of that brand so I don’t have to sell that brand and I’m tired of that brand. I’m done, that sh*t is a wrap; I’ve juiced the vixen and I can’t juice her, anymore.
“Confessions” was printed by Harper Collins and Harper Collins being under the News Corp. umbrella, which is owned by Rupert Murdoch, [and is ] the largest publishing company in the world. I would’ve been sued if anything I said was painted as the truth but not, actually, true. Because it’s the largest publisher in the world all my books are vetted by attorneys, anyway, but it’s my fault for expecting people to be smart enough to know that.
Most people work a nine to five and don’t get into actual business and how things work. They’re like rats in a maze and they’ll get on the freeway every morning, at the same time. They’re like droids in a world where bigger things are happening around them that they know nothing about. So it’s my fault for thinking that people are really intelligent enough to understand what I was saying I guess. It’s a superhero that puts on an outfit and comes out and does degrading obnoxious things, and says horrible things. I love to shock people and I love to watch people spin. I love to start rumors that are about me. Some of the biggest rumors about me have been planted on purpose.

What happens to the girl that looks up to that persona. For instance Kat Stacks?


Who? I do not know who that person is, honey. I get my news from CNN and unless she was on CNN or Oprah I do not know who that is.

Okay, for ANY girl that looked up to that persona?


She should never have, this is ridiculous. If anyone looks up to me you have to look up to my business model and that’s what you’re looking up to at this point. Everything was planned and plotted. Everything was a part of my five-year plan, now I have a new five-year plan.  Everything I did….none of it was an accident and I didn’t write the book, first. Harper Collins came to me and asked me to write that book –– so it was a request.
Read more: Necole Bitchie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment