Friday, June 17, 2011

Police Investigating Pac Shooting? Kanye Addresses Mama Song! Lil Mama Loses Mind!

THE POLICE ARE INVESTIGATING?

Rumor has it the police are now investigating the claims of a lifer in jail that he was paid $2500 to rob Pac. The robbery resulted in the rapper being shot five times. What crazy is some people think this is regarding Pac's murder in Vegas. That's neither here nor there. Still, the coppers are investigating. This may be pure posturing. Honestly, from what I have been hearing, the cops aren't doing much at all, if anything. What I am also hearing is that some people are very nervous now...that this may be a domino that will knock down a lot of other dominoes.

HAPPY 40th TUPAC!!!!!

KANYE WEST ADDRESSES "MAMA'S BOY"


"The version of the Kanye West recording “Mama’s Boy” that arrived on blog sites earlier this week is entirely bogus and unsanctioned, and violates the artist’s creative intentions. As is often the unfortunate case, an unknown party or parties got a hold of Kanye West’s vocal track and added their own soundbed to it, effectively and falsely releasing it as a Kanye West track from the My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy sessions. The result in no way resembles the final song Kanye West intended his fans to hear, and he is deeply disappointed that one of the most personal, meaningful and special songs he has ever written would reach people in this way. Needless to say, measures are being taken to identify and prosecute the persons responsible for leaking this material."

LIL MAMA DONE WENT CRAZY!


She told VIBE.com that Nicki Minaj jacked her steelo! HUH?

Nicki Minaj & Lil Mama

She said:

But my cut is blunt and futuristic and Nicki Minaj started wearing that bob on her head after she came to my show, so at the end of the day I know what I do and I know what I possess and I know who I am. I’m a trendsetter. The biggest form of flattery is imitation so I’m flattered. I understand the universal law. I’m not confused, I don’t feel like a follower. I started so many things that new artists are doing now anyway –my style, the way I’m aggressive on a track, the way I come through, the way my beat bangs. There are so many things that were borrowed, that I influenced that’s happening in music right, so I’m far from discouraged.


That child's mind is gone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment