Thursday, June 16, 2011

CoCo Says Nicki Minaj's Butt Is Fake, Hers Is Real!






She said: "Well, I read that it wasn't," Coco said when asked if she thought Minaj's backside was real. "Yeah, I thought she came out with it. I heard it from her. Yeah. OK, I've known -- I don't know. We're not even going to go there anymore. Scandal? Right? [laughs] And you know, I say about a lot of stylists, that work with me, and a lot of hair and makeup, they work with me. They touch my body, they're doing stuff all day long. So they're doing that same thing to Nicki Minaj. And they're saying it's a little bit different."

This is the biggest news to pop off since the man that allegedly shot Tupac stepped up and confessed.

Lets look at Nicki's butt and determine if its real or not:

  • 1.

  • 2.

  • 3.

  • 4.

  • 5.

  • 6.

  • 7.

  • 8.

  • 9.

  • 10.

  • 11.

  • 12.

  • 13.

  • 14.

  • 15.

  • 16.

  • 17.

  • 18.

  • 19.

  • 20.

  • 21.

  • 22.

  • 23.

  • 24.

  • 25.

    Thanks, buzzfed.com!
Coco isn't off the hook though! A plastic surgery site is saying her boo-TAY is fake too!




Coco After:

No comments:

Post a Comment