Saturday, April 2, 2011

Rihanna Reveals Sexual Fantasies, "I Like To Be Spanked"

Grammy-winning singer Rihanna opens up about her sexual fantasies and appreciating a male lover who knows how to take charge under the sheets in the new issue of Rolling Stone
Based on excerpts from her feature, RiRi does not hold back when it comes to explicit topics. "Being submissive in the bedroom is really fun. You get to be a little lady, to have somebody be macho and in charge of your sh*t. That's fun to me...I like to be spanked. Being tied up is fun. I like to keep it spontaneous. Sometimes whips and chains can be overly planned - you gotta stop, get the whip from the drawer downstairs. I'd rather have him use his hands." (Rolling Stone) She also reflected on the impact of child abuse on her current sexual appetite. "I think I'm a bit masochistic and I did not realize it until recently. I think that is common in people who witnessed abuse in their childhood." (Rolling Stone) Earlier this year, RiRi showcased some sexuality in her explicit "S&M" music video. The diva is back with her new single S&M - and the video is so steamy, it's already been banned from 11 countries and counting. The vid features 22-year-old RiRi, writhing around in white latex ("with lube", she says), sucking a banana ("I made 'em give me a spit bucket in between takes"), wearing bondage gear and simulates sex with a lifesize doll. And the words to the song are just as dirty as the images. "Sex in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of it," she sings. "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but chains and whips excite me." Oo-er! Southern Asian countries immediately banned it. (Mirror) When asked about singers like RiRi and Keri Hilson expressing their sexuality in music videos, R&B hitmaker Lloyd told SOHH it was all natural. "Yeah man, it's good," Lloyd told SOHH about Rihanna and Keri Hilson's racy videos. "I mean, I don't even think they're spicy I just think that for a long time [the music industry] has mostly been controlled by us, the young people. I mean, the biggest names in R&B right now are probably all under the age of 25 or right there at 25. I just think what you're seeing is people growing up and exploring our sexualities on-camera and expressing themselves, you know. Not in a negative way, even though it may be offensive to some people, it's not negative. It's just an expression of what's art. I think it's always been controversial even in these times

No comments:

Post a Comment