Thursday, March 11, 2010

T.I. Trying To Get Andre 3000 On Comeback Album



“Different people have been reaching out to Dre [because] he’s still one of the greatest around,” Toomp told VIBE, adding that T.I. has the advantage of Dre’s being a fan of his. “If they do [the song] I would really love to produce it. Dre is a fan of T.I. and [Young] Jeezy. And [T.I. and Jeezy] be like, ‘Dang, he really dig me like that?!’”

Although Toomp said he rarely spoke to T.I. during his jail stint, he was one of the first people the rapper called after being released to a halfway house in December (his sentence ends officially on March 26). Their first conversation consisted of the two playing music over the phone.

“I got two or three strong ones on [the album] right now,” said Toomp. “Right now he’s just putting a feeler out in the streets, letting people know he’s back.” - DJ Toomp

No comments:

Post a Comment