Thursday, February 25, 2010

missericakane POEM


I lay next to him, eyes closed and comforted by his embrace.
He softly traces the outline of my body.
Starting first with my face.....
From eyes, to nose, to lips-continuing from neck to shoulders, to arms, to breasts; then back, to belly.
Such a tender, sweet caress from such a tough exterior.
And I wonder what it is.
So much passion and intensity fills us both.
Whether in anger or the physical flip side when the anger has subdued.....
But right now there is no hostility.
Only a gentle hand and a willing body are present here.
The way he touches me....
I am convinced the persona he portrays conflicts with what he actually embodies.
The man laying here holds my body close.
I wonder what he's thinking.......




4 MORE OF HER WORK LOG ON 2

www.missericakane.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!!!

    DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME ON twitter.com/MissE22181 & MY BLOG www.missericakane.blogspot.com

    ~xo

    ReplyDelete